Current Position: Head of Gas Market Analysis Department, Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF): From May 2015 to now
- Acting Head of Energy and Gas Market Analysis Department: From August 2014 to May 2015
- Energy Economics Analyst: From September 2011 to August 2014
Experience with SONATRACH:
More than 20 years’ experience with SONATRACH, the National Oil and Gas Company of Algeria, in projects management, studies, planning, economic evaluations, modelling and simulation, negotiations for shareholder agreements as well as technology licensing negotiations, partnership in oil and gas industry and petrochemical industry.
Positions held in SONATRACH: Business Development Director, Head of International Affairs Department, Principal economic studies engineer.
- Awarded Japanese scholarship (MONBUKAGAKUSHO) and holding a Master’s Degree in Econometrics from the Institute of Economic Research, Kyoto University, Japan (2000-2003)
- Master in Operations Research from University of Sciences and Technology of Algiers
- Industrial Engineer from Polytechnic School of Algiers