Chris is the President of the BC Construction Association (BCCA), the largest and most inclusive construction organization in the province. BCCA represents over 1500 non-union and union contractors active in all sectors of the industry, but primarily focused on Industrial Commercial and Institutional construction. BCCA members include general contractors, trade contractors and suppliers, large and small, from all regions of BC.
Currently, Chris oversees many of the successful programs and strategic initiatives at BCCA, such as; Bid Central, Construction Month, the Skilled Trades Employment Program (STEP), Integrating Newcomers (IN) and the Builders Code.
Chris sits at several industry boards, forums and councils, including:
- Deputy Minister Industry Infrastructure Forum (DMIIF)
- Stakeholder Advisory Working Group (SAWG)
- Council of Construction Associations (COCA)
- BCCA Employee Benefit Trust (EBT)
- Business Council of BC (BCBC)
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA)
Panel Discussion: Tackling the challenges of getting Canadian LNG projects built
Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2020Time: 14:00 - 14:45