SPEAK AT CANADA'S ONLY EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO GLOBAL GAS AND LNG INDUSTRIES
As Canada’s largest annual gathering of LNG industry stakeholders, the Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition and Conference leads the narrative of Canada’s leadership and competitiveness in the global marketplace. The event proves to be the ideal platform to engage with industry leaders and decision makers to discuss the benefits and challenges of the rapidly changing and dynamic global gas and LNG market.
Abstract submission for the 2021 Canada Gas & LNG Exhibition and Conference is now closed.
SHARE your company's vision and strategy with key stakeholders and industry decision-makers.
DEMONSTRATE your technical knowledge and your company's capabilities.
GAIN recognition as an industry leader from peers and competitors.
NETWORK with new business partners and leading industry professionals.
BE PART OF THE CANADIAN LNG MOMENTUM
Hear from Paul Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Global LNG & FLNG, Worley as he offers guidance on how to make an abstract submission.
Find out tips and suggestions on how to succeed on your application.
DISCOVER THIS YEAR'S CATEGORIES
- Upstream Field Development, Exploration, Production & Planning
- Reservoir Surveillance Technologies Applied to Gas Field Production, Co2 Sequestration & Underground Gas StorageAcoustic Measurements and Laboratory Experiments
- Hdvs Measurement in The Context of Reservoir And Flow Surveillance
- Machine Learning and Other Emerging Technologies for Geoscience
UPSTREAM & MIDSTREAM
- Role of Gas in The Current Energy Transition And Future Energy Landscape
- Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Operations, Maintenance & Integrity Management
- CO2 Emissions Managements (New!)
- Methane Emissions Reduction (New!)
- Gas Processing Technology
Advances in Equipment /Technology
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction
Floating LNG – Liquefaction
- Floating LNG – Regasification
- Natural Gas / LNG For Fuel
- Small Scale LNG/ LNG Powered Vehicles
- Carbon Capture and Storage
Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines & Storage
- Gas to Liquids
- LNG To Power